What is better than having a cup of
coffee in a cozy place with a book. Actually nothing can be compared to such an
atmosphere!
After
a long day at work, I used to come back home, change my cloths and go for a
walk at the park with the company of a book. After an hour of walking and
enjoying nature, finding a suitable seat that offer a nice and comfortable
view. There in Al Shahid Park I used to spend 2 hours every day. Books were my
dearest friends, they add joy and happiness to my day and imagination, they
teach me what people doesn’t most of the time. Reading is a door that once you
open, it takes you to places you never imagined or even know about.
My favorite books till now are: “The
Alchemist” - “Tuesday’s with Morrie” - “How to Enjoy Life and Work” – “Whatever You
Think Think the Opposite”








I like your kind of hobbies, since its common between us especially resort for nature and environment when sad or disappointed give me safety and psychological comfort
ReplyDelete