A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friends are
the sugar cube that adds sweetness to our life. As a loyal friend, friendship
means a lot to me.
Back in Kuwait, I have left my best friends that I
have spent my last 18 years with, that is absolutely dreadful. We went to
school together; our friendship continued to after college and lived until
today. At the good and bad, we were together hand in hand facing all life circumstances
and happy moments. When God presents you with true friends, make sure you
protect your friendship with all the strength and wisdom you have.
Other friends I have met at work and we became
sisters with a very tight relationship. Another friend we met through a
relative in common and after that, we became the best friends ever in a very short
time.
In their absence, life isn’t the same anymore, loneliness
is the current situation now a days. Meeting will be one day, hopefully soon J

No comments:
Post a Comment