Monday, February 3, 2020

Chasing Opportunities…



   While I was studying my university years, I had the chance to work as an assistant teacher in a bilingual school in Kuwait. Learning and working at the same time isn’t an easy job, as it requires a lot of responsibilities and puts you under a huge pressure. Although that period wasn’t easy on me but I still love it and I can only remember the joy I had during these amazing years in my life.

  After 3 years as being an English teacher assistant for KG’s, and for unpleasant reasons related to school residential papers, I stopped working in Kuwait Academy Bilingual School. And as said, when a door closed another door opens. That is what happened exactly. I was employed in a very known company specialized in Drilling Oil Wells. The journey in Kuwait Drilling Company wasn’t easy nor comfortable, as it is in any new step we take in life. With time, I was transferred to the Health and Safety Environment (HSE) Department where I met my new family. In my position as the HSE team assistant and coordinator, I have worked on many projects and events, which made me gain a great experience in a very short time. Also, I have learned so many life lessons. My manager Antonio Delgado was not only a manager, he was a real leader who brings out the best of his team members, he took my hand and accepted all my faults and taught me how to face work problems.  At work we used to be one family, we celebrated our birthdays, we had a lunch in every weekly meeting, and we used to go out each one with his /her family.

  A lesson to communicate, a happy person is the person that enjoys going to their work every day. And yes, I have been once this person and unfortunately I had to leave my position and the company to move to my home country Lebanon.


Memorable photos with KDC family








No comments:

Post a Comment